Information about the company InterQuality Ltd
InterQuality Ltd , a company organised under the laws of Bulgaria. Company number 204382916. CEO: Rayna Ilieva, Address: Bulgaria, 1712 Sofia, Mladost 3, b;. 371. Ap.57.
Tel: +359 887687617 E-mail:
- What personal data the Company collects;
- How, for what purpose and for what time they are used;
- The conditions under which they are made available to third parties and for what purpose;
- The conditions for their preservation and the measures applied for their security;
- What are your rights to protect your personal information.
II. Way of collecting personal data
Personal data is collected personally by the data subjects or is provided to the Company by its natural or legal counterparts for the purpose of performance of concluded sales contracts, including warranty of goods and services by InterQuality Ltd. The Company’s counterparties provide the Company with personal data to its representatives in volume necessary for communication and sale.
III. Categories of personal data collected by the Company
- Personal data we collect to perform our activities are:
- Ordinary personal details: names, address, telephone, e-mail;
- Special / Sensitive / Personal Data of Employees: Health Status (Medical Certificates, Hospital Lists, Expert Decisions of the Territorial Expert Medical Commission or National Expert Medical Commission, and Occupational Health Service Conclusions).
IV. Purpose and term of processing of personal data
- For the conclusion of employment contracts and compliance with labor, social security and tax legislation, ordinary and special personal data are processed;
- Ordinary personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Conducting personnel selection;
- Issuing access cards for employees;
- Accounting needs and payment of remuneration;
- Concluding Occupational Injury Insurance for Employees;
- Contact with representatives of legal entities – contractors;
- The execution of orders for goods and the execution of orders and contracts for the supply of goods and services, as well as for the needs of providing licenses for the of software;
- Exercising consumer rights related to the warranty liability;
- Conducting seminars and telemarketing, including booking accommodation;
- Statistical and marketing purposes – only with explicit consent from the data subject.
- The data is stored for a different period of time depending on the requirements of the legislation in force and the purposes of its processing:
- Employee data are stored for the periods under labor and social security legislation;
- Other accounting records containing personal data – 10 + 1 years from the date of preparation;
- The data of persons licensed for software – up to one year after the expiration of the rights granted and under the terms and conditions described in the contract of the product or service;
- Job application data – whether approved and invited to interviews or not – the data is stored for a period of 1 year from the date of the relevant recruitment procedure.
- The data of others – for as long as the relevant objective is met, except in cases where such persons request “to be forgotten” in accordance with the Regulation.
V. Categories of recipients of personal data. Data transfer.
Data is provided to:
- NRA and other legally established recipients, where the legislation so requires;
- Lawyer, lawyer or law firm – in case of data about non-performance of a contract;
- Contractors of Pointless Ltd – if there is a legal basis for providing the data or if there is explicit consent of the data subject;
- Occupational Medicine Service – Employee data for conclusion on health fitness;
- Insurance companies – for insured accident insurance of employees;
- Counterparties requiring the provision of a certain amount of personal data under a contract;
- Companies supporting the Company’s software have access to IP addresses as well as to individuals’ databases;
- Hotels – for the accommodation needs of travelling employees, participants in seminars, trainings and telemarketing organized by the Company.
- Personal data of buyers of software licenses are provided abroad for the purpose of issuing them. The data are provided to the respective licensor.
- Personal data of purchasers of products are provided abroad for statistical and marketing purposes. In this case the data shall be provided to the respective producer of the good and only with explicit consent of the data subject. Personal data abroad / of the respective manufacturer / warranty service are also provided for the purposes of realization of warranty liability.
- Personal data is provided in third countries outside the European Union, namely the United States, Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, India, Switzerland, Sweden, where manufacturer of the product concerned has its headquarters and management address in the non-EU country concerned in all cases, InterQuality Ltd undertakes such technical and organizational security measures against unauthorized and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data as may be required, having regard to the state of technical development, legal requirements. At the same time, the Company requires its counterparties, to whom it provides personal data in accordance with this policy and current legislation, that they comply with the requirements of the Regulation.
VI. Rights of personal data
Your contact for personal data is e-mail:
You have the right:
- to receive confirmation of whether and what your personal data is being processed, to access this personal data, and to obtain a copy of the information in paper or electronic media (depending on the technical capabilities);
- to ask InterQuality Ltd to correct unnecessary personal data without undue delay;
- to request that your personal data be updated in the event of a change. Considering the purposes of the processing, you have the right to complete your incomplete personal data, including by adding a statement;
- to request the deletion of personal data if the legal grounds for processing have been dropped or the data are not necessary to InterQuality Ltd for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Where there is no legal basis for the processing of personal data, you may request that you limit the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing.
- You may request the transfer of your personal data to another Administrator. The rights set forth in this section may be exercised by sending your request (as well as the grounds for it) to e-mail:
- Any person to whom personal data is processed under this policy has the right to appeal to a supervisor / CPDP or the competent court / in relation to the processing of his or her personal data.
The provision of personal data by employees of Pointless Ltd is a mandatory legal requirement. The provision of personal data by contact persons with legal entities, candidates for employment / is a requirement of the company. In case a data subject does not want to provide his / her data with him / her, no contract can be concluded or sales of goods and other products / services can be made.
VII. Review and complement the Privacy Notice.
The security policy of InterQuality Ltd can be changed and updated in order to bring it into line with the Bulgarian law and the EU law applicable in the Republic of Bulgaria as well as in case of changes in the company’s activity or ownership.