OVERVIEW OF Professional Scrum Product Owner™ Level I (PSPO I) by Scrum.org
The Professional Scrum Product Owner™ level I (PSPO I) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their knowledge of the Scrum framework and ability to support value creation and delivery. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSPO I Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.
Professionals who are interested in working as a Professional Scrum Product Owners.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. It is also highly recommended to attend the classroom training to help do focused preparation for the exam. You do not have to prove previous experience with Scrum methodology.
Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSPO I) exam assesses your knowledge of Scrum
- 60 minutes
- 80 questions (Multiple Choice, True/False)
- 85% true answers to pass
PREPARE FOR THE ASSESSMENT
The assessment is difficult; preparation is required to achieve a passing score. Reading the Scrum Guide and taking the Open Assessments alone isn't typically enough preparation and we recommend reviewing the content below:
- The assessment covers topics from multiple Focus Areas as defined by the Professional Scrum Competencies
- The specific Focus Areas from which questions may be selected during the assessment are listed on the Suggested Reading page.
- The assessment is exhaustive and rigorous. Many questions ask you to think about or interpret the meaning from the Scrum Guide.
- Apply content from the Product Owner Learning Path, and apply your own experience
Find additional information to help you prepare for the PSPO Assessment and ways to learn about Scrum.
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) has no expiration date.
You register for the online certification exam. Exam price is $200 for PSPO I (Your Shopping Cart – Scrum.org).
Register online by sending an email with your name and course title to
Special pricing for corporate clients.
The instructor-led courses are delivered in both English and Bulgarian languages.